SMART INBOUND MARKETING: MARKETING THAT LASTS
To identify the right tools, we need to understand which tools you are already using and how successfully, and what challenges you are facing. We develop tailored inbound strategies, train methods, and optimize processes for content-based lead generation, customer acquisition, and customer retention. This results in a perfect balance of tools and measures from the online and offline worlds.
In other words: your smart inbound marketing. This means that we apply this methodology for you to attract prospects, customers, and supporters in a measurable, targeted as well as manageable way online and offline.
What makes a strategy a smart strategy?
Three characteristics of a smart inbound strategy:
- A smart inbound strategy does not exclude traditional marketing activities–it provides for an outbound approach, but in the inbound way! It is a mix of online and offline–as well as inbound and outbound activities–which measures engagement.
- It is based on technologies that centrally facilitate and optimize publishing, lead generation, marketing automation, reporting, engagement measurement, and analysis.
- It is applicable and actionable for the respective company. We follow the concept of small but right steps and want to send our partners on the inbound journey which is exactly right for them. This applies to the goals as well as to the use of resources.
We combine our integrated services depending on strategy and goals as required by the respective challenges. We supply each channel with content and thus use them in a target group-oriented and target-oriented manner. We consider it our duty to deliver the best solution for the challenges of our clients.
What makes our content smart?
Three characteristics of smart content:
- Content should be reusable. You do not have to reinvent the wheel all the time. We often experience that companies do not realize how much good basic content they already have available.
- Content should be used online and offline. We can achieve the desired effect in an integrated manner. By applying the inbound marketing methodology online and offline, we ensure more website traffic, more leads, more customers, and more supporters. Smartly combined and targeted.
- Content should always address the target personas and their evaluation and buying process. Content will only unfold its desired effect when taking into account the buyer personas and the respective buyer's journey.
We use tools that are made for marketers. They help us make the best use of our time for our clients and greatly facilitate publishing, analysis, and automation. For good results, we cannot avoid software in marketing and sales today. The right technology ensures efficiency.
What makes good marketing and sales software?
Three characteristics of smart marketing and sales software:
- Smart marketing and sales software make us faster, more effective, and more transparent. We rely on strong manufacturers who focus on the marketer. We experience every day that the right software can greatly facilitate marketing and sales. Online and offline.
- It concentrates on the user and allows a focus on the essentials. The journey should not be the reward but the effect you want to achieve with an activity.
- It facilitates things. Easy usability of software makes it more popular, more accepted, and therefore smarter.
TRIALTA is a partner who understands how to use new approaches to make us even more successful!